Antonio Conte challenged the Chelsea board to ‘take the decision’ of sacking him after the club lost 4-1 to Watford on Monday night.
The Blues lost by three goals for the second consecutive game and Conte watched on helplessly as the Hornets scored three in the last seven minutes against his side at Vicarage Road.
Conte urged the club to back him publicly earlier this week to quash speculation that former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique is set to replace him.
Chelsea are yet to do so and Conte challenged his board to make a decision on his future after his side’s performance against the Hornets.
‘No, no this is not my problem,’ said Conte, when asked about his future.
‘I try to do my job, I put everything into my job.
‘If it’s enough then fien but if not they can take the decision [to sack me].
More: Chelsea FC
Conte guided Chelsea to the Premier League title during his debut campaign at Stamford Bridge but his second season has been marked with controversy.
The Italian has consistently criticised the club’s transfer policy and says his side’s peformances this term are down to the squad’s lack of depth.